Guest Blogging Service
I heartily welcome guest bloggers, subject matter experts, and authors to write for this techno-marketing blog. Web Sigmas needs and appreciates quality and useful contributions from each one of you.
Read before you write
I want you to show the “Best in You”, so please, no compromise on the quality of information and its representation. The readers of this blog are human like you and me! Search engine bots come next to that.
Also, this blog has been awarded as “The Best Business Blog” by The World Media Awards (WMA) on 25th February 2012, a year after its inception. So, I want to maintain and grow upon that reputation. In fact, this value also passes to your own articles and author profile.
Blog statistics for your reference
Blog authors: 127
Number of posts: 618
Total post/topic categories: 8
Google Page Rank = 2
Domain Age: 7.5 years
Domain Authority (DA) = 39
Page Authority (PA) = 45
MozRank = 4.5
Alexa (Global rank) = 6,349,644
Note: Data last updated on September 2018.
How you benefit from this blog
Free posting – your benefits
- Get viewership and citations from a niche blog running since 2011.
- Develop quality and permanent backlink to your site or blog.
- Increase organic and referral traffic to your site through social sharing by blog admin and followers.
- Earn two do-follow links – one each from body content and author bio section. Multiple do-follow links are allowed only for sponsored articles.
- Become a “Featured Author”. Articles with maximum visits /comments/ social sharing are marked as Featured on the home page.
- Share your authorship credit in social media and blogging communities.
- Increase RSS Feed Subscribers and e-mail subscriptions for your posts.
Sponsored Posts – your benefits
Articles for client projects, advertorials, Product/ service reviews, Advertising copies, Press Releases, and promotional pieces are considered as “sponsored posts“. There are various customized advertising options I can explore for such requirements.
Sponsored posts have more linking opportunities and are marked as “Featured” on this blog homepage for higher visibility. If you want to try different sponsorship options or promote your or client’s products or services through this blog, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If you want me to write a sponsored article or product review for your business or client project, please send inquiries through e-mail.
How to submit your article
Being a technical writer, I understand the effort needed to write a good piece of article, so please follow a few guidelines to maintain hygiene and increase the acceptability of your post:
- Choose topics based on given categories on the home page top menu or in the footer section. No other irrelevant topics would be entertained.
- Maintain the word count between 500-1000 words that readers can digest, enjoy and feel commenting on.
- The content should be well-written, structured, grammatically correct and unpublished.
- Use headings (h2), subheadings (h3,h4) to structure the layout of your content. This helps readers to quickly scan through the content highlights.
- Express your thoughts in smaller paragraphs (less than 100 words each) that can be read at one go. Large paragraphs are strictly NO-NO.
- Your e-mail ID must have a Gravatar profile so that your photo is displayed in the Author Bio section.
- Do use internal links from related existing posts of Websigmas.com, wherever applicable.
- Restrict the use of outgoing links to an acceptable limit. Maximum two do-follow links are allowed to your client site and 3rd party sites – one from the body content and another from the author bio section.
- Send your article only in .doc or .docx file format with relevant image(s) only in .jpg or .png file format.
- E-mail your article package as an attachment to email@example.com and wait to hear from me. Every article goes through editorial checks for language and grammatical issues followed by link analysis.
Know article publishing status
- Once received, your article will be reviewed within 2- 3 working days. An e-mail will be sent to you mentioning the status of approval. If you don’t receive any reply after a week, consider your article as “not approved.”
- Once approved, I will publish your article within 3-4 working days and send the post URL through e-mail.
- If you want to submit quality posts at a regular interval, I will create an author account for you so that you can directly upload your article as a draft version. Further to my editorial and technical review, the article will be published.
Special request to fellow authors
Please follow Websigmas official page on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. This not only increases the popularity of this blog but also gives an additional boost to your own articles through referrals and social sharing. And, it takes only 30 seconds to join these pages.
Must to remember
Posting for free does not mean one should use it only for building backlinks. Quality of information, its freshness, and usefulness to the readers mean everything to this blog. Writers conforming to that standard can expect their posts going live.
News-based articles, tutorials, DIY type non-promotional contents get preference over short, typical SEO-type articles.
What is not allowed
- Duplicate or copied content
- Illegal or porn content
- Too short content and unprofessionally written
- Link to spam sites, banned sites, adult sites or blogs
- NSFW (Not Safe For Work) Images or Links
- Copyrighted Images, Icons, Logos, Banners in Post
For further information
If you have any further queries, please drop me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.