You can become a Guest Blogger
Websigmas.com is also a guest posting blog. It has been awarded as “The Best Business Blog” by The World Media Awards (WMA) on 25th February, 2012. It is also a high traffic blog (see Alexa Rank and Blog traffic statistics ) with Google Page Rank of 2 (Two).
From Blog owner’s corner:
We heartily welcome guest bloggers and technical writers on the web to write for us. This technology blog needs inputs and contribution from all tech savvy people like you.
Whether you are an established blogger or new to blogging industry but take a genuine interest on the web marketing subject, share this platform and enjoy writing your views. You can also tell your friends to write on this web marketing blog.
Promotional articles/reviews/Press Releases would be considered as “SPONSORED POSTS“. If you want to feature/promote your business products or services through this blog, email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How will you benefit from guest posting here?
- You are getting a free but worthy web-space to promote your write ups.
- You can become a “Featured Author” and earn high recognition in blogging communities.
- You can have only 1 (One) reference website link (dofollow) from the Author Bio section
- You can promote your Google+ account through the posts
- This blog has high web presence in popular Social media communities
- You can develop quality and permanent backlinks to your site
- You can increase referral traffic to your blog/website
- You can share your talent and writing expertise in different social media and web communities.
- Quality and unique article that will get maximum hits will be featured on the Websigmas Home page
- Good articles may increase your RSS Feed Subscribers and email subscriptions
How to submit your article?
To do guest posting in this blog you need to follow few simple steps as follows:
- Choose a topic or theme as per the given blog categories. For example, SEM, Blog, Web Technology, Social Media, Web design, Web Marketing, Online Media, Gadget & Applications etc.
- Prepare a minimum 600 words of article or a quality blog post.
- The content should be well-written, grammatically correct and unpublished.
- Send it in .doc, or .html or.txt format with relevant post image and Author Bio
- Email your article details at email@example.com
- Within 2- 5 working days your article will be reviewed and an email will be sent to you mentioning the status of approval.
- If approved by our moderators, we will publish your article within 2 working days.
- In case, you want to submit regular posts, we will create a separate account for you.
Must to Remember:
- Providing this platform to you for free does not mean you will use it only for building links. Quality of information, its freshness, and usefulness to readers mean everything to this blog. Writers conforming to that standard will get first priority to get their posts live.
- Send us your valid “Author Bio” along and Website/Blog link along with the article
- Only 1 (One) reference website link (dofollow) from the Author Bio, no link from body content
- The author should have an active Google+ profile or presence on other social media sites
- Attach a relevant image in .jpg,jpeg,.gif format . Size should be around 300 x 200 pixels
- Use headings, sub-headings in your post. Avoid long paragraphs
- News-based articles, tutorials and non-promotional stuffs will get preference.
What is not allowed on this blog?
- Duplicate or copied content
- Illegal or porn content
- Self-promotion articles or blog posts
- Affiliate Links in Articles
- Too short content and unprofessionally written
- Link to spam sites, banned sites, adult sites or blogs
- NSFW (Not Safe For Work) Images or Links
- Copyrighted Images, Icons, Logos, Banners in Post
Once you submit the unique article followed by these simple guidelines, it is time for you to sit and relax.
For further information:
If you have any queries please drop me a few lines at wsigmas (@) gmail (dot) com. You can also fill up the Contact Form to send your queries.