Contribute an article
Websigmas.com is also a platform for showing the “Best in You”. Because the blog has been awarded as “The Best Business Blog” by The World Media Awards (WMA) on 25th February, 2012. And, I want to maintain that reputation.
Blog traffic statistics
Google Page Rank = 2
Domain Authority = 26
Page Authority = 32
MozRank = 5
Social shares (URL) = 42
Alexa (Global rank) = 3,423,747
From Blog owner’s corner
I heartily welcome guest bloggers and technical writers to write for this technology blog. It needs quality inputs from all tech savvy people like you.
Whether you are an established blogger or new to blogging industry but take a genuine interest on the web marketing subject, share this platform and enjoy writing your views. You can also tell your friends to write on this web marketing blog.
Free posting – How you benefit
- Your article gets published on a blog having domain age more than 7 years (running since 2011)
- You get worthy web-space to promote your content at no cost
- You can become a “Featured Author” and earn high recognition in blogging community
- You can have only 1 (One) outgoing link (dofollow) from the Author Bio section of your article. Multiple links are only allowed for sponsored articles
- You can promote your Google+ account through the posts
- You can develop quality and permanent backlink to your site
- You can increase referral traffic to your blog or website
- You can share your talent and writing expertise in different social media and web communities
- Quality and unique articles that get maximum hits are featured on the Home page of the blog
- Good articles increase your RSS Feed Subscribers and e-mail subscriptions
Sponsored Posts – How you benefit
Promotional articles, Product reviews, Advertising copies, Press Releases are considered as “SPONSORED POSTS“. There are various customized advertising options I can explore for you. Sponsored articles get permanent space on this blog with higher visibility and more linking opportunities. If you want to try different advertising options and promote your business products or services among the blog readers, please e-mail me at email@example.com.
How to submit your article
To do guest posting in this blog you need to follow a few simple steps given below:
- Choose blog topics as per the category list given in the footer section. For example, SEM, Blog, Content, Web Technology, Social Media, Web design, Web Marketing, Online business, Gadget and Applications, and so on. No other irrelevant topics would be entertained.
- News-based articles, tutorials, and non-promotional contents get preference over short, SEO-type articles
- Prepare a minimum 700 words of blog post that readers find interesting and feel leaving comments
- The content should be well-written, grammatically correct and unpublished
- Send your article in .doc file format with relevant image(s) in .jpg or .png format
- You must send your Gravatar ID to display your photo in the Author Bio section
- E-mail your article details as attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Within 2- 5 working days your article will be reviewed and an email will be sent to you mentioning the status of approval. If you don’t receive any reply after a week, consider your article as “not approved.”
- If approved, I will publish your article within 7 working days and send the post URL through e-mail
- In case, you want to submit regular posts, I will create a contributor account for you
Must to remember
Providing this platform to you for free does not mean you use it only for building links. Quality of information, its freshness, and usefulness to the readers mean everything to this blog. Writers conforming to that standard may see their posts live.
What is not allowed
- Duplicate or copied content
- Illegal or porn content
- Self-promotion articles or blog posts
- Affiliate Links in Articles
- Too short content and unprofessionally written
- Link to spam sites, banned sites, adult sites or blogs
- NSFW (Not Safe For Work) Images or Links
- Copyrighted Images, Icons, Logos, Banners in Post
Once you submit your unique article following these simple guidelines, it is time for you to sit and relax.
For further information
If you have any queries, please drop me an email at wsigmas (@) gmail (dot) com. You can also fill out the Contact Form to send your queries.