I heartily welcome guest bloggers, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), online marketers, advertisers, and technology authors to write for this techno-marketing blog. Websigmas.com needs support from all of you. And, I appreciate the quality and useful contributions from each one of you.
Read before you write
I want you to show the “Best in You”, so please, no compromise on the quality of information and its representation in your article. The readers of this blog are human like you and me! Search engine bots come next to that.
Websigmas.com has been awarded as “The Best Business Blog” by The World Media Awards (WMA) on 25th February 2012, a year after the blog inception. So, I want to maintain and grow upon that reputation. In fact, this popularity and domain value also pass to your articles and authorship.
Blog statistics for your reference
- Blog authors/contributors: 155
- Total posts: 682
- Total categories: 8
- Google Page Rank = 2
- Domain Age: 8.7 years (Running since April 12, 2011)
- Hosting country: Texas, Austin
- Domain Authority (DA) = 24
- Page Authority (PA) = 46
- MozRank = 4.5
- Alexa (Global rank) = 1,075,841
- Facebook Page Follower: 785
- Twitter Profile Follower: 642
Note: Data last updated in November 2019.
How you benefit from this blog
Free posting – your benefits
- Get viewership and citations from a niche blog running since 2011.
- Develop quality and permanent backlinks to your site or blog.
- Increase organic and referral traffic to your site through social sharing by blog admin and blog followers.
- Earn do-follow links – one each from the body content and author bio section. Multiple do-follow links are allowed only for sponsored articles.
- Be featured in the Top Contributors list on the blog home page.
- See your articles placed under Featured Posts on the home page, provided they get maximum views /comments/ social sharing.
- Share your authorship credit in social media and blogging communities.
- Increase RSS Feed Subscribers and e-mail subscriptions for your posts.
Paid posting – additional benefits
Articles for client projects, online marketing campaigns, advertorials, product/ service launches or reviews, advertising copies, press releases, and promotional pieces are welcome. There are various customized publishing and article placement options we can explore for such specific requirements.
Paid articles have more linking (all do-follow links) opportunities. These articles are featured on the blog homepage for longer visibility for maximum views, social shares, and higher click-throughs. If you want to try different sponsorship options to promote your or client’s products or services through this blog, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If you want me to write and publish an article or product review for your business or client project, please send inquiries through e-mail.
How to submit your article
Being a technical writer, I understand the effort needed to write a good piece of article, so please follow a few guidelines to maintain hygiene and increase the acceptability of your post:
- Choose topics based on given categories on the home page top menu or in the footer section. No other irrelevant topics would be entertained.
- Maintain the word count between 500-1000 words that readers can digest, enjoy and feel commenting on.
- The content should be well-written, structured, grammatically correct and unpublished.
- Use enough variety in your sentences.
- Add subheadings (h2, h3, h4) to improve readability.
- Shorten your paragraphs. Large paragraphs are strictly NO-NO.
- Sentence length should not be more than 20 words.
- Use Transition words like ‘most importantly’, ‘because’, ‘therefore’, or ‘besides’ to give direction to your readers.
- Avoid sentences containing passive voice. Try to use their active counterparts.
- Your e-mail ID must have a Gravatar profile so that your photo is displayed in the Author Bio section.
- Use internal links/cross-references from related existing posts of Websigmas.com, wherever applicable.
- Restrict the use of outgoing links to an acceptable limit. Maximum two do-follow links are allowed to your client site or 3rd party sites – one from the body content and another from the author bio section.
- Use the domain name or long-tail keyword/keyphrase for anchor text to maintain the natural linking pattern. Typical SEO type keywords for Google ranking are not preferred for linking.
- Send your article (only .doc or .docx) and relevant images (only .jpg or .png) as separate attachments. Low file size images (web version) are preferred.
- E-mail your article and images as attachments to email@example.com and wait to hear from me. Every article goes through editorial checks for language and grammatical issues followed by link analysis.
Know article publishing status
- Once received, your article will be reviewed within 4- 5 working days. An e-mail will be sent to you mentioning the status of approval. If you don’t receive any reply after a week, consider your article as “not approved.”
- Once approved, I will publish your article within 7 working days and send the post URL through e-mail.
- If you want to submit quality posts at a regular interval, I will create an author account for you so that you can directly upload your article as a draft version. Further to my editorial and technical review, the article will be published.
Special request to fellow authors
Please follow WebSigma’s official social media pages on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. This not only increases the popularity of this blog but also gives an additional boost to your own articles through referrals and social sharing. And, it takes only 30 seconds to join these pages.
Must to remember
Posting for free does not mean one should use it only for building backlinks. Quality of information, its freshness, and its usefulness to the readers mean everything to this blog. Writers conforming to that standard can expect their posts going live.
News-based articles, tutorials, DIY type non-promotional contents get preference over short, typical SEO-type articles.
What is not allowed
- Duplicate or copied content
- Illegal or porn content
- Too short content and unprofessionally written
- Link to spam sites, banned sites, adult sites or blogs
- NSFW (Not Safe For Work) Images or Links
- Copyrighted Images, Icons, Logos, Banners in Post
For further information
If you have any further queries, please drop me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.