Free SEO and online marketing tools
are widely available over the internet. Browser-based addon/ tools/applications are also much in use. However many of us don’t know
– What works perfect and what don’t; How to get them all for free at one place when you need them most ; What are the popular and useful web resources/links that makes your life easier – be it for SEO analysis, content writing, web design help, browser shortcuts, web development and other feature-rich applications. I understand how painful it is when you need an instant help and you have to rummage through all possible doors for that (never know if this is free or if this will work at all). This is the reason I have enlisted quite a few numbers of useful resources (mostly free and easy to use) for my readers. Most of them are tested and verified. These are exclusively non-promotional and are nothing to do with sponsored listing or link development program.
Website owners, Bloggers, SEOs, Content writers, Web designers, Technology geeks and anyone related to Internet marketing can use them at no cost. Let me know if you have any suggestions or inputs regarding free , easy-to-use web resources. I can place them over here in reader’s interest. Here is a link to the most used 55 SEO Productivity Tools
every internet marketer should have.
Free Stock Images: StockSnap.io
: Hundreds of high-resolution images added weekly. Free from copyright restrictions.
World Wide Web Tutorial: Tutorials Point
: The tutorialspoint is an absolutely FREE website which has been created to provide quality education to the people who are enthusiastic to study different technical and non-technical subjects in “Simply Easy Learning” way.
Website Statistical Analysis :
1. Domain Authority Checker: Open Site Explorer
– Domain Authority checker tool from SEO Moz measures the predictive ranking strength of entire domains or subdomains. Moz Bar
– Free SEO Toolbar from SEO Moz. Download Mozbar for Firefox and Chrome and get DA, PA, Moz Rank (mR), Moz Trust (mT) statistics.
2. IP Checker Bulk Class C IP Checker
– It allows you to view multiple domain IPs at a time as well enable you to download CSV report of it. Get a separate list of unique IPs, Duplicate IPs and Duplicate Class C Blocks in the same report.
3. Whois Record, Server Stats Domain Tools
Website Health Analysis :
1. Robots.txt Generator: Google Webmaster Tool
: Robots.txt generator is no more available. However, you can create it manually by following the instructions SEObook Robots.txt file generator
: SEO Chat Robots.txt generator
: Rich Snippets Testing Tool
– Rich snippets help users recognize when your site is relevant to their search and may result in more clicks to your pages. By adding additional HTML markup to your pages you can help Google recognize certain types of data and display it usefully in rich snippets Schema.org
– Schema.org provides a collection of shared vocabularies webmasters can use to mark up their pages in ways that can be understood by the major search engines: Google, Microsoft, Yandex, and Yahoo! This helps search engines to intelligently display relevant content to a user
3. Microformat Creator: hCard Creator W3C Markup validation service
– This validator checks the markup validity of Web documents in HTML, XHTML, SMIL, MathML, etc. If you wish to validate specific content such as RSS/Atom feeds or CSS stylesheets,MobileOK content, or to find broken links, there are other validators and tools
available. W3C Link Checker
– It checks anchors (hyperlinks) in an HTML/XHTML document or full Web sites and is useful to find broken links. W3C CSS Validator
– It validates CSS stylesheets or documents that use CSS stylesheets.
5. Page Speed Insights Tool
A. From Google Developers: Page Speed Insights Online Check
– PageSpeed Insights analyzes the content of a web page, then generates suggestions to make that page faster. Reducing page load times can reduce bounce rates and increase conversion rates. Page Speed Insights Browser Extension
– For Google Chrome
– In Chrome, PageSpeed Insights extension runs in the Chrome Developer Tools. For Firefox
– In Firefox (4.0 and higher), PageSpeed Insights extension runs in the Firebug web development tool (1.7 and higher)
B. From Yahoo Developer Network: YSlow
– YSlow analyzes web pages and suggests ways to improve their performance based on a set of 23 rules for high-performance web pages. Page Speed Insights Browser Extension –
For Google Chrome
– It offers suggestions for improving the page’s performance, summarizes the page’s components, displays statistics about the page For Firefox
– YSlow analyzes web pages and why they’re slow based on Yahoo!’s rules for high-performance websites. GIDZipTest
– a simple web page compression / gzip test tool. This version of the tool is able to identify web pages with deflate encoded content as well. Useful article
6. XML Sitemap Generator: xml-sitemaps.com
– Create an XML sitemap that can be submitted to Google, Bing, Yahoo and other search engines to help them crawl your website better. Google sitemap generator plugin
– This plugin will generate a special XML sitemap which will help search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo and Ask.com to better index your blog. Additionally, it notifies all major search engines every time you create a post about the new content URL Rewriting Tool
: This Search Engine Optimisation tool helps you convert dynamic URLs into static looking HTML URLs.
7. Google’s Algorithm News: Panda /Penguin Update
– Google algorithm change history from 2000 to 2012.
Website Traffic Analysis : Google Ad Planner Alexa.com Compete.com QuantCast.com BuySellAds.com
Website Rank Analysis: SEOBook Rank Checker
: Set up your free SEO Book account and download the rank checker extension for your Firefox browser. Firefox Rank Checker extension allows you to easily check your website rankings in Google (US and international), Microsoft’s Bing, & Yahoo Search SEOmoz Rank Tracker
: Rank Tracker tool retrieves search engine rankings for pages and keywords and stores them for easy comparison later. This tool supports Google, Yahoo! and Bing search engines so you can track ranking on all the major search engines.
Keyword Research & Analysis: Google Adwords Keyword Tool SEO MOZ Keyword Difficulty Tool Keyword List Generator
– This web-based software allows you to generate a large number of keyword phrases based on permutations of keywords you enter
Domain Suggestion Tool: Keyword-Rich Domain Suggestion Tool
– Having a KEYWORD-RICH domain name is an important factor for Search Engine Optimization. This tool will suggest keyword rich domain names.
Tools for On-page Optimization Internet Marketing Tools
– Free SEO tools for everything a webmaster needs to manage and market a website. 1. Free Firefox Extensions
– SEO Toolbar, SEO for Firefox, Rank Checker and 2. Free Web-based SEO Tools
– Keyword Suggestion Tool, Keyword List Cleaner, Keyword List Generator,Robots.txt Tools, Meta Tag Generator, Server Header Checker, Link Suggestion Tool, Spider Test Tool, Keyword Density Analyzer, Page Comparison Tool, Ad Group Generator, Keyword Wrapper The Screaming Frog SEO Spider Tool
– It fetches key data on page elements such as Meta, Links, Images, keywords, URLs and more. By downloading this tool for free you can analyze a site for common SEO issues.
Website Links and Software tools for Content Writers Learn To Speak US English Fluently
: Learn 100 of the most common English sentences. If you can say them perfectly, you will be able to use thousands of similar sentences when you speak English. Make these sentences a habit and your English conversations will be easier and more interesting. Good luck! endVid
: Free English Video lessons by experienced US native-speaker teachers. They cover grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, TOEFL, and more.