Do you think that buying refurbished electronic products is a good idea? Many believe that refurbished computers, appliances and electronic items are of poor quality and they are not worth buying. You don’t get much longer warranty period; you don’t know what is inside of a recycled item and most importantly you get products with scratches and dents.
Should you have the same line of thoughts I must say “please rework on your knowledge about refurbished electronic items”. People have lots of misconceptions while buying recycled laptops.
Let us have some facts for your information.
- Refurbished products contain almost same parts present in brand new items
- Reconditioned electronics come with a warranty period. There are companies who offer almost the same warranty period as applicable for new products.
- ·Using recycled laptops is a great way to save money that you can spend otherwise. Some companies may offer you almost a brand new laptop at the half price of a new machine. You can have your own HP Compaq Core 2 Duo at as low as £64.
- Recycled items pass through a series of tests and QC (quality checks). This ensures you get only the best quality product inside and out.
- Refurbished electronics are environment-friendly and are compliant to green technology. Unused hardware components are processed in Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Plant before they are reused.
Therefore, one should not hesitate when you are getting the best value for your money. Smart buyers don’t move by emotions that are attached with a brand new laptop. They apply intelligence and move by facts and figures. Once you know the ins and outs of refurbishing technology and process, I am sure you cannot avoid the opportunity cost.
There are many other reasons of buying reconditioned laptops and computer devices.
- In today’s world the demand for electronic items has reached the height. Millions of computing systems are sold in a day and so are the individual parts. This needs adequate supply of raw materials which is again a fresh investment. Recycled parts are a great alternative to this. You get the same configuration and performance paying less than half of what you pay for branded new items.
- E-waste is a recurring problem every country faces. Refurbishing electronic products extends life span of consumables, prevents waste and reduces environmental hazards.
- Manufactures also need to get away with overstocks and returns. Recycling e-waste gives them the opportunity to save on manufacturing cost and forward the same price benefit to customers.
- Reconditioned laptops have a few if any cosmetic defects.
- You can select top models manufactured by Dell, HP,Lenovo and enjoy the latest features and functions .
Where to buy reconditioned laptops and computer accessories?
Recycled electronics are available online as well as in physical stores. You can contact authorised resellers offering excellent deals on laptops.
If you are looking for a Microsoft Authorised Refurbisher (MAR), SCH Trade is one brand you can count on. They are specialised in manufacturing and selling refurbished IT products. Whether you want to buy laptops, desktop, computer parts or you want recycled power devices, network devices, projectors or storage enclosures SCH trade can surprise you with excellent price packages. Click here to shop for reconditioned laptops online at SCH.
Name any branded laptop (HP, Dell, Samsung, Toshiba,IBM, 3M, Lenovo, Panasonic, Nivida,Apple, Acer, NEC)you like to own and get them ordered online.
The recycling centre of SCH Trade is built around 50,000 square feet of areas. It is a fully functional recycling unit carried out by expert technical team. High level of inspections and professionally managed hardware manufacturing system has given SCH Trade a competitive advantage.
Each of the hardware components they recycle is data-erased, reformatted, repaired, replaced and tested. The parts are internally and externally cleaned for better look and feel.
All technology products ACH trade sells are properly packaged and stored safe. Individual attention is given to each of the products so as to maintain grade.
At ACH trade you can verify configurations and product specifications of laptop before ordering. This helps you take informed decisions and gain confidence. Finally it is the variety of product configurations and flexible pricing that make ACH a household name.
The bottom line is if you don’t mind buying old items, refurbished laptops from ACH Trade is a great buy. There are enough reasons to be happy with the kind of products and services they offer.
Make sure whichever reseller you choose for your reconditioned laptops it should be an authorised partner of the original manufacturer like Microsoft, Blancco.