It is quite possible you may have faced a problem when your important emails got deleted by mistake in MS Outlook 2007.
Let us read what could be the causes?
There can be many causes due to which you lost your email from your outlook profile.
- One very popular and common reason is accidental deletion of emails. Have you deleted your outlook email accidentally and you did not know how you can get it back? Microsoft provides an easy way to recover your deleted emails from the Outlook 2007.
- If you delete your email by pressing the Delete Key on the keyboard or Click the X icon up in the Outlook Toolbar, the email is deleted.
- Some of the users delete email by pressing Shift + Delete and your email deleted permanently (hard) from Your MS Outlook. If you did it correctly you will get the following prompt asking you – ARE YOU SURE?
If you click YES, the email will be permanently deleted and NOT moved to the Deleted Items folder.
Recover deleted email outlook 2007:
- If your email got deleted by pressing the delete key than it just moves the email to the Deleted Items Folder where you can easily recover from this folder by help of recover deleted Items option in the tool menu.
- This option is only enabled on the Deleted Items folder when you are pressing Deleted Key But you cannot be recovered and enable the Recover Deleted Items functionality on mail folders when it’s permanently (hard) deleted. For this type of condition you need to follow these steps:
- Start Registry Editor.
- Locate and then click the following key in the registry:
- On the Edit menu, click Add Value, and then add the following registry value :
Value name: DumpsterAlwaysOn
Data type: DWORD
Value data: 1
- Close Registry Editor.
Close the Windows Registry Editor and Open Microsoft Outlook. After you change the registry, start Outlook, and then click Deleted Item Recovery on the Tools menu.