One of the important steps that website owners and bloggers have to do once they create their new website is creating a professional logo design.
In this post, we will explain step by step how to design a professional logo for your website, using DesignEvo, one of the best online logo makers.
A simplified overview of DesignEvo
DesignEvo is an easy-to-use logo design website that allows you to create a logo for your site in just a few seconds.
This site has several highlighted features, summarized as follows:
- The use of the site is simple and easy for those who are the novice.
- More than 7000 professional logo templates for customizing and downloading.
- What you need to do to get a professional logo is to choose a design, modify the color, icon, text, shapes, and then download for free.
- Using the site does not require advanced graphic design skills and knowledge.
- The smart search engine allows you to search through millions of icons.
- Free downloads and cloud saving.
How to design a logo in DesignEvo?
The following is a detailed explanation for how to design a logo for your website:
- Go to DesignEvo by clicking here.
- Once you go to the site and from the main screen, click “Make a Free Logo” button.
- On the next template page, choose a design that you like from 7000+ templates. You can search with keywords or select a category that perfectly fit your website, under which there are many topic-related designs.
- After choosing a logo design, enter your own website name or slogan if you have. Then you will go directly to a new page that allows you to edit further.
- On the editing canvas, you have options to add new icons, shapes, texts and set backgrounds for your logo. Do what you want, and you have full control over your design process. In order to save your logo and come back to edit it later, you can register a free account on the site, using your Facebook or Gmail account, or you can register a new account using email and this is what I prefer.
- After you’ve finished editing, just click the “Preview” button to see how the logo will look like when placed on a website.
- If you are satisfied with the logo design, click the “Download” button to have it. You can download a low-resolution logo in 500px for free, which would be enough to place on a site.
DesignEvo simplifies the process of logo design by providing numerous templates and simple editing tools. Even if you don’t have professional design skills, you can create your own stunning logo in minutes. If you are a blogger or website owner and want to have a beautiful logo online, DesignEvo is a great choice. It will save you a lot of time, and money.